Procedures for Leaving the University
Students at NingxiaUniversitywho have completed their studies or who for some other reason are unable to continue their studies must complete certain procedures for leaving the University:
Undergraduate students (enrolled in a degree program outside of theSchoolofInternational Education) and graduate students, in accordance with the requirements of the Office of Academic Affairs and (if applicable) the graduate student's school, will have their visa or residence permit automatically canceled within 30 days of leaving the University.
If a student encounters any problems during the process of completing these procedures, he or she ought to inquire immediately with the School.
Undergraduate students with theSchoolofInternational Educationshould complete their leave procedures with the School.
For non-degree students who have completed their studies, the procedures for leaving the University are as follows:
1. Complete the form for leaving the University.
2. Come to the Foreign Student's Office to have student I.D. canceled, begin the process for changing the student's residence permit (the student's visa or residence permit will be automatically canceled within 30 days of leaving the University), and return dining card.
3. Go to the library to have library card canceled.
4. Come to the study materials office of the School to return any study materials.
For non-degree students who are leaving the University before they have completed their studies, the procedures are as follows:
1. Complete an application for the termination of studies. After receiving approval from the School, come to the Foreign Student's Office to have student I.D. canceled and begin the process for changing the student's residence permit.
2. Complete the form for leaving the university, complete all other related steps.